Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nancy's CAT Challenge#1


Here's a new challenge for anyone interested. Similar to Kristina Werner's fabulous 'color' inspiration challenges but with a little texture thrown in. This is the watch I bought myself for Christmas! Never thought I would have a Swatch but it's such a stamper's watch--embossed suede (looks like velvet), swirls and a little crystal. Imagine the possibilities with this monochromatic scheme and your stash of bling, Karen! Who wants to play?

Mister Linky will ask you about participating in Cats on Tuesday--it doesn't matter that it's Thursday or any other day; I only had limited options. No deadline: let's just try to get to 10 participants.

Submissions for Colour and Texture Challenge #1:

6 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

This is great Nancy! I am going to play~~~hopefully I can get a card done Fri/Sat. I'll be back!

Karen Motz said...

Woo Hoo...I LOVE a challenge. I'll definitely be playing along. Hmm...maybe I'll find some new goodies to use at the stamp store I'm going to with Joanne. Oooh...a legitimate reason to shop! Hmph...Like I really needed a legitimate reason. grin!

Janet said...

WOW great challenge!! i will hopefully get to play on sunday! I will see what i can come up with:)
hugs

Karen Motz said...

Nancy, this was such a fun challenge! I'm looking forward to future ones. :)

Karine said...

Love your blog, Nancy, and I tried to do the challenge right, honestly! Sorry that I didn't follow it exactly, but thanks for letting me play along!
http://livingunderthearch.blogspot.com/2009/01/lattebella.html

The Gourmet Scrappers said...

So do you have to use texture in the card you make? Or just the colors, like the KWerner Challenge?