Saturday, September 19, 2009

Admiring simplicity and a birthday wish

Today's card is heavily inspired by two out there by Dawn McVey for Papertrey and Jennifer Buck for Unity. Each one uses a simple image, three buttons and basic layout. Love it! So...today I created something similar in Illustrator but with my own spin on it and sent a digi image to Michelle for a late B-day gift. I couldn't resist using it myself, so consider this your birthday card, Miche!!




Recipe: SU pretty petals background stamped with Versamark on berry sorbet PTI paper; Martha Stewart border punch; Spellbinders nestabilities; Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; PaperTrey coloured cardstock, buttons and ribbon; Gina K pure luxury 120lb cardstock run through laser printer; hemp twine.

3 comments:

Regan said...

well, inspired or not..its stunning!!

Miche said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I love my birthday card...and my digi set...now to find the time to play!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Nancy!!