Monday, October 12, 2009

each day brings beauty...



I used the image I created earlier today but resized it and added a smaller bloom, circular border and the sentiment "each day brings beauty and something to fill your heart with thanks" given it's Thanksgiving here and I truly believe this. I coloured my image with copics--I found a better slice of cardstock--and wow, what a difference. This time if the colouring isn't perfect, I can't blame the paper.




I've also faced something I always suspected...I love square cards! Can't resist making a card square.

Other details: light pink textured cardstock, Bazzill; Indian Summer paper, Basic Grey; dark chocolate pure luxury cardstock, Gina K; grosgrain ribbon and rustic twine, Papertrey Ink; button from an assorted collection...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nancy, this is beautiful! I love striped paper and that new Basic Grey rocks hey!