Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strong and Free

This will be quick...got to get back to watching figure skating! So here's my card using my freebie set:
I didn't want it just to be an Olympics-style card...I have so many Canadian friends and family living outside of the country who may just need something from home, BUT I purposely chose the kraft patterned paper with the numbers for standings and created a type of podium layout. I hope you have fun with these digi stamps...cut them out, use them as borders, punch out shapes (I've used cute little QuickKutz tags), play with the sentiments...

Most of all, enjoy! And PLEASE show me your stuff...

~Nancy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for offering up a download. Your country's symbol is wonderful. If you get a chance and don't mind please e-mail and let me know who made the wonderful kraft designer paper you used for the background. Again thanks for sharing such a beautiful card.

Kendall (jb523@charter.net)

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the kraft numbered paper...it's AMAZING!!! Your card is AMAZING!!!