Friday, April 9, 2010

Bellarific Valentina

I'm finding time to stamp these days, so here's my take on today's Friday bellarific sketch challenge using Valentina from Stamping Bella.


It's not quite the style I'm trying to achieve these days but I think it works for Henri's next birthday party for one of the girls in his Kindergarten class. I rotated the sketch and layered it up like a birthday cake. Since my colouring with copics and prismacolors was a little dark, the Spica glitter pens helped. I wish my picture captured the sparkle and contrast a little better.

Thanks for looking!
~Nancy

5 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great card - I love that squiggley circle!!!! It's awesome.

Dana White said...

nancy this is so sweet & it will be perfect for any girls birthdaY!

Karen Motz said...

This is darling and I love your colouring!!!

Unknown said...

One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.

Jessica Lynn

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Nancy! LOVE the layout, your coloring and the paper you used!!!