Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 1 of April Sneaks at Taylored Expressions!


Today Taylor and her Baker’s Dozen are showing peeks of two of the newest Whimsical Wishes releases, CreativiTEA and Miniature Motifs. The images are perfect for Mother’s Day, but I think this is a set I’ll use frequently throughout the year for friends and encouragement. I’ve got THREE cards to show you today!


All three cards use papers from the We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue collection and textured cardstock pad. I coloured the delicate flower image from CreativiTEA with copics and then prismacolors and gamsol. For a change, I put the image on the inside and cut a frame in the card front with my Labels Two nesties.


My next card shows you the outline teapot image (coloured with copics), the nestie-friendly (Labels Nine) frame and punny “Oh my Darjeeling” sentiment.


Finally, keeping the layout simple, here’s a combination of masked images from the 19 image set, coloured with copics and prismacolors. I hope this inspires your “creativiTEA!”




Can’t wait to see what the Baker’s Dozen has cooked up today…

Alex Maldonado

Carolina Butching

Charmaine Ikach

Donna Baker

Jackie Pedro

Jeanie Witmer

Jodi Collins

Karen Giron

Karen Motz

Melissa Sauls

Jami Sibley

Sankari Wegman, and

Taylor VanBruggen

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Nancy! STUNNING layouts on each and I LOOOOOVE the colors and papers you used! These sets are AMAZING...just like you!!!

Karen Motz said...

Wow Nancy...they're all SO gorgeous!!! LOVE the window on the first card.

Sankari W. said...

Nancy - I ADORE your creations!! Thank you so much for illustrating this set - its been so much fun to work with and I LOVE each of your creations! Love that blue teapot! Gorgeous and beautiful!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Jami said...

Love this set Nancy and I know it's going to be a big hit! Your cards are darling! I especially love that window card!

Taylor said...

Absolutely fabulous, Nancy! Not only did you do an amazing job designing these stamp sets, you also did an amazing job showcasing how to create beautiful projects with them! TFS!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful creations!!!! I love that plaid paper.

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful cards, Nancy!! I loved working with these sets - so cute!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love your cards, Nancy!!! And I ADORE working with these new sets!

Kathy said...

All of your cards are great, but I LOVE the "claritea" one...it's so soft and whimsical..just turned out perfectly :)

Melissa Sauls said...

Now these cards just make ME smile!!! I love, love, love this set Nancy and I can't thank you enough for it!! Absolutely gorgeous cards you made with it and I LOVE how you have the teabag in the cup on the last card...I TOTALLY didn't think of that!! LOL!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Nancy, these are ALL GREAT!!! Love the colors you used too. What a GREAT set!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are all just BEAUTIFUL Nancy!