Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a rainy day

I created both this umbrella image and card last week when it was rainy and overcast.
I printed my umbrella image on SU very vanilla and PTI lemon tart cardstock, coloured the handle and raindrops with copics and prismacolors and cut out the lemon umbrella before embossing with my cuttlebug. Just a simple layout, dotted edge with a Martha Stewart edge punch and some sewing. I'm considering offering digital images on Etsy...would anyone be intersted in this umbrella and sentiment (sorry to have to ruin it with a watermark)?
I'd love to hear what you have to say about buying and using digi images because I have lots of them to share with you!!!
~Nancy

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful card. I love that little umbrella and the little saying!!! I would make the move to put your image in your Etsy store!

btenn said...

Beautiful and inspiring card! My son loves the card as it reminds him of spring! Love your umbrella image and sentiment.