Thursday, May 20, 2010

A birthday frappuccino

One of my daughter's friends is celebrating her 12th birthday and loves Starbucks frappuccinos (for my kids, it's all about the whipped cream), so today I created this image and card inspired by the frappuccino promotion they've got going on right now.


I printed my images on TE choice snow white cardstock and SU 12"x12" white cardstock, coloured with copics and added shading with prismacolors/gamsol. To create the pocket I just folded up the bottom 2" on my 5"x12" card base and stitched the edges before adding the strip of DP with the punched edge.
The card layout is fairly simple--it's all about the frappy scene and whipped cream!

Thanks for looking!
~Nancy

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Nancy this is fantastic; makes me want one & I don't even drink them!!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous, I love it, so pretty x