Friday, April 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Spotlights: Mother's Day Tulips


Today Taylor and her team are spotlighting new products for April and I have a simple Mother's Day card to show using A Glimpse Inside. I designed and sized each image in A Glimpse Inside and From My Window to work with the new window dies but also to work with banner stacklets 1 and banner stacklets 2


I've used paper from the My Mind's Eye indie chic 6x6 paper pad and coloured the focal image with copics and prismacolors. I've also tucked ric rac cut with the new Ric Rac Border dies

What's your favourite new product at Taylored Expressions? I'm thrilled with this Whimsical Wishes window collection and what I've seen people creating with them. ; )

Thanks for stopping by...
~Nancy

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so pretty, Nancy! I love how you used your image without the window die, such a gorgeous CAS card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love your color choices, Nancy, and I also like that the stamped image can be used with or without the window die. Love! xo

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous. A beautiful card. A very pretty image and I love the ric rac die!

Shannon White said...

Wow! So Beautiful, Sweet & Classy all at the same time Nancy!! Just Sooo Pretty Pretty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon